Because The Dailey Method Makes Us Better Parents... While you care for your body, our friendly, qualified staff care for your children in a fun, safe and nurturing environment.
Ages: 5 weeks and up
Cost: $6/per session per child. Packages are available bringing the per session cost down to $3 per child. Packages are available for purchase online or at the studio.
Kid's Room Sessions:
Mon/Wed/Fri: 8:45am, 10:00am, 12:00 noon, 3:15pm and 4:30pm
Tues/Thurs: 8:45am, 10:00am, 3:15pm and 4:30pm
Saturday: 8:45am and 10:00am
Sunday: 8:45am, 10:00am and 4:00pm
Kid's Room staff is available 15 minutes prior to class start so you can get prepared for class. You must be on the premise for the entire time your child is in our care.
Reservations are recommended. You can pre-register online. We reserve the right to cancel Kid's Room on occasion for holidays or special events. We make an effort to reflect cancellations on the online schedule as soon as they are known to help you plan better.
Cancellations: To be courteous to other students looking to use the Kid's Room please cancel your reservation with as much notice as possible.
What to bring:
• Two Diapers
• Extra set of clothes
• Shatter-proof containers and bottles only. Please note that we do not have refrigeration.
• Snacks (See below)
Food: Please do not bring foods containing peanuts or peanut butter. They are not permitted due to alergies
Health Guidelines: For the well-being of other children and our staff, please be certain your child is free from any contagious infections when entering the Kid's Room. We reserve the right to send home any child with contagious symptoms. If your child becomes sick while in our care, we will notify you for immediate pickup. If your child requires any medication, please administer it at home. Our staff is not authorized to do so.
• If bringing toys from home, please only bring toys suitable for 1yr and up. Also keep in mind that they may be broken or lost. We cannot be held liable for any damage or loss.
• If the ages of the children are appropriate, we will hold kids' yoga sessions.
• There is a TV in the room and it will be off until it needs to be on.
• We will notify you if your child has been crying for longer than 15 minutes.
ALIGNMENT > BALANCE > RESULTS.™